Throughout their life a dog requires social structure and leadership. Training teaches your dog what is acceptable and what is expected of him. Through training you will be able to establish a bond with your dog and teach him/her right from wrong. A trained dog knows who the leader (Alpha) is and understands his role in the household.
What we offer
- Flexible options as we can conduct private lessons at our facility or at your home tailored to your schedule - flexible hours/days available.
- We tailor lessons to your specific needs to enable your dog to adapt to various environments
- We will solve your dog's behavioral problems which may range from unnecessary barking, biting, and other unacceptable behaviours.
- All lessons are 1 hour in duration.
Obedience (basic) - You will learn how to teach your dog to respect the leash.
Your dog will learn on leash:
- Heeling (walking beside you)
- Sitting when owner stops
- Sit and sit-stay
- Down and down-stay
- Stand and stand-stay
- Recall (return to you on command)
Obedience (advanced) - Your dog will learn to work off leash.
Tracking - Tracking for both sport and service dogs.
Protection - Protection for sport dogs and personal service dogs. Not all dogs can do this type of work. It takes a dog with stable nerves, good temperament and good drives to be a suitable candidate for protection training. We will first asses your dog's potential. Your dog must have completed obedience training as a prerequisite. Control is a must when training in protection. He/she will learn to work on command. Your dog will learn to recognize a threat and react accordingly.
A WELL TRAINED DOG IS AN ASSET TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
Contact us for specific pricing.